Oreo HeavenIf you like oreo's then you will love this recipe! The best part is it only takes about 15 minutes to put this together! The hardest part is, waiting for it to chill!
- 1 large pkg. of oreo's
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 #'s cool whip
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1 large instant chocolate pudding
- Crush the whole bag of cookies, and set aside 1 cup.
- Melt 3tbsp. butter, mix with the remaining crushed cookies. Press into an non greased 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, and confectioners sugar until well blended.
- Fold in 2 cups of cool whip.
- Prepare pudding according to directions on the box.
- Layer cream cheese mixture over cookie crust, then add a layer of pudding.
- Add the rest of the cool whip, and top with the rest of the cookie crumbs.
- Let refridgerate over night!