- Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 (16 oz.) Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (6 oz.) Box of Jello (any flavor)
- Grease a 13x9x2 pan, cook cake according to the box instructions, and cool completely.
- Mix Jello with 1 and 3/4 cups of boiling water, once desolved add same amount of cold water mix well. Save back one cup for topping.
- Use a butter knife to make small holes all over the cake, and pour the larger amount of jello mixture over cake.
- Mix Cool Whip with remaining Jello, mix well. Frost the top of the cake, and refridgerate over night or at least 8 hours.